He stopped his helmet in June. Feb-June
I thought Marshall’s first word was “dog.” But I think I was wrong. It was “uh oh” followed shortly with “thank you.” I love that one of his first words was “ thank you.” We noticed that phrase when he moved up to the toddler room in early/mid September.
Other words include:
Up
Car-car
Animal noises (Moo, woof woof, quack, roar, elephant noise)
Nose, eyes- he can also point to ears, mouth, tummy, hair, head
No
Daddy
More (with sigh language)
Baby
Elmo sounds like “elbow or apple”
Mine :(
Mine :(
He loves to sing the monkey jumping on the bed song, and when I tell him he is going to the doctor he sometimes points his finger just like in the song
He loves row-row-row your boat
He has just started to fold his arms when he prays.
Marshall has been more snuggly than usual lately.
He had a fun Christmas! I heard him say “thank you” which was precious. He got a racetrack, ticking horse and scooter-car
He has just started to fold his arms when he prays.
Marshall has been more snuggly than usual lately.
He had a fun Christmas! I heard him say “thank you” which was precious. He got a racetrack, ticking horse and scooter-car
We noticed him clapping in early June on the way back from boot camp. He would also do a little bit of row/twinkle twinkle
He could dance around his birthday- Grandma Frehner got him a rowboat music toy that he would dance to
He stopped bottles in November
He has a favorite blanket and loved getting big boy shoes. I could sometimes bribe him to sit in the car seat by offering to put shoes on.
He loves dogs. I asked him to color a dog in his coloring book, but colored Bizmark instead
He brought me his jacket when he wanted to go outside
He doesn’t like meat, but has a sweet tooth like me
There is a girl at daycare who gets so excited to see Marshall every day. I think he loves being there. They do a craft pretty much every day. He seems to love his teacher Val. I hear he can be a bit aggressive- they call it “ growing into his boyhood.” He also wanted to be in the middle of everyone during a group coloring project.
There is a girl at daycare who gets so excited to see Marshall every day. I think he loves being there. They do a craft pretty much every day. He seems to love his teacher Val. I hear he can be a bit aggressive- they call it “ growing into his boyhood.” He also wanted to be in the middle of everyone during a group coloring project.
No comments:
Post a Comment