Saturday, September 7, 2013

Cake

I have been working on a wedding day post, and I keep going back and forth on whether or not I actually want to publish the draft. We'll see.

This post, however, is a no brainer.

Photo and caption credits go to my dad's colleague from work. I appreciate him sending us these treasures.

The great thing about having photographers at a wedding is that they capture the little moments that you miss in the flurry of the day.

I did not even know this happened.

Awesome. Relatives after my own heart.


Scrumptious Cake

 He thought so too.

 Mom, why are you teasing me like this?

 No, I mean really? Since we’re here, and all, why don’t we use this here knife?






 Heeeee’s baaaaaack!

 Good things comes to he who waits--for his mom, dad and grandmom to stop watching him.


1 comment:

  1. Glad you posted this. I'd almost forgotten that especially cute part of your reception. Love you Courtney!

    ReplyDelete