Sunday, August 1, 2021

Best Friends

 I should write more about these toddler years. Toddlers are THE BEST. I was getting Marshall and Isla ready for bed, and we were all in Marshall’s room. I said something about taking Isla to her room, and Marshall said “Don’t take her away! She is my best friend!!” 

More than Lionel? I asked? “Yes!” More than Paxton? “Yes!”

After brushing teeth and moving Isla to her room, they both finally convinced me to let them sleep in the same room. 

After lots of interruptions, I finally told them that if there was any more fussing, I would have to separate them. Well, Marshall came to my room to ask for some bread because he was hungry. In the background I hear Isla yell: “Marshall!!! It’s time to sleep!” Apparently she didn’t want to be separated from her friend either. They are the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment